Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cook Books

I have a whole bookcase of cookbooks. If I bring another one in the house my husband will notice as he'll have to anchor another bookshelf to the wall. I have tried bookmarking recipes I want to remember, printing and otherwise keeping track of great ideas prepared by others. So here I sit thinking.......a blog. It takes up no space in my home. Everything is easy to view in one place. I can even put the laptop in the kitchen when I try these great recipes.

I saw these 4 recipes on Good Morning America today and thought.......these might actually be recipes ALL the Grandchildren might try. And my husband will love the pie. I am wanting a taste of the macaroni and cheese. They made it look so easy and fun to make. I think the Grandchildren would like helping with the preparations.

When I am able to watch TV my favorite segments are the cooking segments on early morning shows. I have found most recipes to be fast to make and delicious to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment